Friday 3 February 2017

Love my Valentine Day Card

Hello Dear Friends!!!
I am Aarti Malhotra back again with my DT post for Valentines Day.
The valentine time is round the corner and if you are planning to buy a gift for your love ones like chocolates, flowers, candles and more consider making this year's gift by hand.

Handmade gifts are the way to go. One of the easiest gift to make is the greeting card I am going to make it easier for you with my today's post.


How I made.....
Die cut all the flowers with golden and red shining paper and twist the petals backwards with the help of a pen or brush. Now emboss the center with the embossing tool on  the mat. Paste any good shining beads or button to make center of the flower.  Make five flowers like this.


For making this heart I took old carton box.I cut the heart shape out of it as shown in the image.


Cut red wool into many small pieces ,then paste on the cut out of the heart, I loved this red colour of wool for making heart ......I covered all the edges of heart also with these wool cuttings.


Now, Stamp the base of the card with this perfect brown colour going with the combination of red and black.

I have prepared the base and adhered the different sheets on the base to give more dimensions to my card. You can compose it in your style also.


Use the die-cut flowers, heart and embellish the card .




For giving it  a final look I have added heart sequence on the center of the heart .
Wow isn't it looking amazing!!!!

You can visit www.teachingaids.in to buy these amazing dies and machine to create such beautiful cards.

SIZZIX Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Intricate Delightful Daisy - 661042





Other Materials needed-
Wool in red colour
Carton small
Card stock of your choice
Golden sheet
Red shining sheet
Silver dust
Sequence of your choice
Embellishments of your choice

Thank-you so much for visiting my blog. Looking for your valuable comments!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment